I’ve got to be honest. I’m compiling a list of my top ten worst Color Efex Pro filters (yes, there are some duds in amongst the great ones), and the Sunlight filter was on it. But in a spirit of fair play I thought I’d better find out for sure what it actually does and whether I was missing something. And you know what? It’s going to get a reprieve, because it did turn around this picture postcard shot of a row of country cottages. I’ve always had trouble with this shot (I’ve been to this place more than...Read More
Tag: Sunlight filter
About this site
Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Serif Affinity Photo 1.5 review
- DxO vs Lightroom vs Capture One Pro – which is best?
- Free Analog Efex Pro presets (and how to install them)
- MacPhun Luminar review
- Google Nik Collection review
- Better Shadow/Highlight adjustments in Elements
- How to copy adjustments across images in Capture One
- How to manage Lightroom RAW+JPEG pairs
- Do you sharpen on export? It makes more difference than you might think!
- Just how good is the new DxO Optics Pro 9 PRIME noise reduction?
Adjustment layer Album Batch processing Black and white Bokeh Borders Burn edges Clarity Cloning Colour adjustment Contrast Contrast Color Range Control point Creative Cloud Curves Dehaze Depth of field Dodging and burning Film simulation Frames Graduated filter Grain HDR Hue/Saturation Layers Lens corrections Masking Noise reduction Panorama Perspective Perspective correction Presets Radial filter RAW Saturation Shadows and highlights Smart album Solarization Stacking Structure Sunlight filter Textures Tilt shift Vignette White balance