DxO has updated all three of its key image correction and enhancement applications.
DxO Optics Pro 10.5.4 comes with support for six new cameras and 50 additional lens combinations to bring the total to more than 28,000 – camera and lens profiles are used together to provide the software’s automatic RAW conversion and lens correction features.
The six new cameras are:
- Canon Powershot G5X
- Canon Powershot G9X
- Leica Q (typ 116)
- Sony DSC-RX1R II
- Canon EOS M10
- Leica SL
DxO FilmPack is now updated v5.5.4, and DxO ViewPoint is updated to v2.5.13 for both Mac and Windows.
All three updates are available right now at the DxO online store and if you buy before March 31st 2016 you’ll get them at half price:
- DxO OpticsPro 10 ESSENTIAL Edition: £49 instead of £99
- DxO OpticsPro 10 ELITE Edition: £79 instead of £159
- DxO FilmPack 5 ESSENTIAL Edition: £29 instead of £59
- DxO FilmPack 5 ELITE Edition: £49 instead of £99
- DxO ViewPoint 2 £29 instead of £59
If you haven’t made your mind up yet, you can get fully-functional one-month trial versions of all three applications from the DxO website.